cyclical nature of things ideas

 For my cyclical nature of things project, I want to dive into the clinical nature of my own life and how I go day to day throughout my week. I want to take elements that are like 'home' to me and make me feel safe as well as other representations of me to make a very personal piece. As much as I try to appear as a gentle, put other, organized, and smart being that I want people to aspire to be like, I am a chaotic mess on the inside and I almost feel as if they way I present my life is a lie so I was considering to represent these reflections on myself in this piece

Comments

  1. I really like your idea! I think you can do a lot with this topic and am interested to see the direction you take with it! Your images that you have already posted for this assignment are really comforting? If that makes sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,
    Our ideas are kind of similar; I also am attempting to focus on my day-to-day life. From the images you posted, I definitely get a comforting, safe feeling. I'm very interested to see how you address inner chaos. I think using the image of you at your desk would be a good way to help represent this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts