Cyclical nature of things final



So, I jumped to a different topic than I originally wanted to do. Last Saturday after work, I received a very hard call from my mother about my best friend of 15 years, my childhood cat Jasmine. She was not using her back legs and could not even stand on them, we were under the impression she would need to be put down either that night or the day after. I rushed home with my boyfriend in tears and I got back to Wake Forest by midnight where I spend the whole night curled up on the floor next to my sickly cat. We ended up not having to put her down but she is on some medications to helpfully break down the blood clot developing in her back leg. I almost didn't get this project done on time, its been a very rough few days for me and all I can think about is her. Of course, I know this is just the nature of things which inspired me to make this project about her and the cycle of her life alongside mine.

 

Comments

  1. Love the cat and I'm so sorry to hear about her. The sweet baby, hope you're going well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts